Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation EU 2016/679
Holder of the treatment of personal data
Responsible and owner of the processing of personal data of the pietredipuglia.com site is:
NAtpuglia 2.0 srl
Registered Office : Via Indipendenza 27 -70011 Alberobello – (BA) Italy
Factory : Via Alberobello 395/C – 74015 Martina Franca (TA) Italy
Telephone +39 0804402020
Tax code/ Vat Number : 07935500723
Data comunicated in the contact forms
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of message to the contact addresses of the owner as wellas the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the pietredipuglia.com, website, involve the acquisition of the sendre’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications.
We take care of your personal data which are collected for the sole purpose of responding to your request for information. Unless there is an explicit request from you, your personal data are not used for the purpose of sending advertising material or for commercial and marketing communications.
In your capacitv as an interested party, at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art 15 of the GDPR:
- obatin confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible from;
- obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, calcellation, transformation into anonymous form;
In detail, you can exercise:
– Right of rectification (article 16);
– Right to cancellation – Right to be forgotten (article 17);
– Right to limitation of treatment (article 18);
– Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing (article 19);
– Right to data portability (article 20);
– Right to object (article 21);
– Revocke, at time, the consent to the procesing of theri Personal data previously expressed;
– Sunmit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
Right of appeal
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this site in violation of the provisions of the Regulations have the right to request a complaint to the Guarantor, as provided for by art 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of teh regulation).
Consent to receive newletters and communications
If you expressly agree to receive communication from us, we will occasionally provide you with information that may be of interest to you, such as our company’s seasonal promotions.
If, at the moment, you no longer wish to receive any communication from us, you can present the right to object pursuant to art 21 of EU regulation 2016/679, communicating it via email the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case we will no longer send you any communication and your data will nolonger be processed for this purpose.
For more information, please refer to the full of text of EU Regulation 2016/679 at the page https://www.privacyitalia.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/GDPR_Italiano_PDF.pdf.
Amendments to the Privacy Regulations
The data controller reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time by notifyng users on this page.